What’s this? A new post?
Hey, don’t blame me! Not my fault I can’t find a company to work for that won’t fucking implode because it’s run by morons who’ve bought into this whole start up BS. Polishing resumes is getting to be a full time job.
But, anyway here’s a list of the best albums of 2015, in bullet point order. Because there are no special flowers in music:
- Royal Headache — High
- TV Colours — Purple Skies, Toxic River
- Worriers — Imaginary Life
- OBNIIIs — Worth a Lot of Money
- Summer Saints — Habit Life
- Thee Oh Sees — Mutilator Defeated at Last
Best EP of 2015
- The Paranoid Style — Rock & Roll Just Can’t Recall
Best old album discovered in 2015
- Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds — The Good Son
And there we go! Collecting all my Twitter best of. Will there be more reviews this year? Who knows what lurks in the shadows of sleepy blogs? Do people even know about blogs these days? Are blogs the new vinyl?